Located in the cafeteria inside Kelley Student Center, the IQ-Wall is a powerful display system with 18 screens, a desktop workstation, and inputs for your personal devices. You can use it for any creative or academic purpose you can imagine. The IQ-Wall is open to all students, faculty, and staff members in our campus community.
Here are a few scenarios of how the IQ-Wall might be used:
- Spend some time showing off your final project to your faculty and peers.
- Treat your class to a more immersive multimedia environment for a special lecture session.
- Discover new insights by changing your viewpoint: explore the smallest details or the largest overview that your personal device cannot display.
- Make a presentation to a group of colleagues with a full multimedia experience.
- Host an event with a larger than life electronic backdrop.
- Let off a little steam with some time on your gaming console and one huge display.
- Experience Virtual Reality while your friends watch along on the big screen.
- Cheer the Cougars to victory before you head to evening classes.
The IQ-Wall has many potential applications and we want to see yours too. We invite you to come to the Kelley Student Center and try out your ideas on the IQ-Wall!