Ph.D. in Hospitality administration with major in marketing, University of Nevada Las Vegas
MBA, Bahcesehir University, Turkey
B.A., Italian Language and Literature, Ankara University, Turkey
Area of Expertise:
- Customer Behavior in Hospitality Marketing
- Sales and Management of Meetings & Events
- Hotel Business-to-Business Sales
- Marketing Communications Effectiveness
- Sustainability Practices in Hotel Industry
- Customer Behavior in B2B Professional Sales
- Shulga, L. V., Busser, J.A., Topcuoglu, E., & Molintas, D. H. (2023). Internal Branding: Role of a Co-Created Corporate Event Message. Event Management, 27(2), 301-319.
- Topcuoglu, E., Kim, H., Kim, S., & Kim, S. (2022). Green Message Strategies and Green Brand Image in a Hotel Context. Journal of Hospitality Marketing & Management, 31(3), 311-325.
- Kim, H., Rhou, Y., Topcuoglu, E., & Kim, Y. G. (2020). Why Hotel Employees Care About Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR): Using Need Satisfaction Theory. International Journal of Hospitality Management ,87,
- Sahin, S., Baloglu, S., & Topcuoglu, E. (2020). The Influence of Green Message Types on Advertising Effectiveness for Luxury and Budget Hotel Segments. Cornell Hospitality Quarterly, 61(4), 443-460.