IU Kokomo Advisory Board
The purpose of the IU Kokomo Advisory Board shall be as follows:
- To assist in identifying educational needs of communities served by and to support the educational processes of Indiana University Kokomo;
- To serve in an advisory capacity to the Chancellor of the Kokomo campus of Indiana University;
- To advise the Board of Trustees and the President of Indiana University in matters affecting the Kokomo campus;
- To serve as a liaison between the Kokomo campus and the communities it serves; and,
- To perform such other functions as are deemed appropriate.