- To obtain permits please go to www.parking.iu.edu.
- Parking Services will issue permits to those who did not elect to park when registering (see e-bill to verify).
- Citations will not be issued the first week of classes for not displaying a permit in student areas only. However, warning notices will be placed on windshields of vehicles not displaying a permit.
- If you park on campus after the first week of classes and do not display a valid permit, you will receive a citation.
- IU Kokomo is using hang tags. The parking tag must be displayed where it can be seen. To avoid a citation for "improper display" the tag must be in the correct position.
- Students should park in authorized student parking areas only.