IU Kokomo is not affiliated in any way with these self-help resources.
- Free alcohol screening
- Alcoholics Anonymous
- Kokomo AA (District 77) meeting schedule
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration
- The Trevor Project
- The Trevor Lifeline: 1-866-488-7386 (24-hour)
- Indiana Youth Group
- The Family Acceptance Project
- Parents, Families, and Friends of Lesbians and Gays (PFLAG)
Indiana University is committed to leading the fight against sexual violence. We encourage you to get involved, learn more about policies and resources, and find the support you need. Together we can end violence on our campuses.
See IU’s comprehensive website at www.stopsexualviolence.iu.edu for crisis resources, to get help or report an incident, prevention, support and resources, policies and definitions of key terms, and understanding consent.
- For crisis or immediate danger dial 911
- Stop Sexual Violence - Kokomo reporting
You are not alone! There is help available. If you or someone you know is in immediate danger of suicide, CALL 911 immediately.
- 24-hour National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 1-800-273-8255 (TALK)
- Suicide Prevention Lifeline – Please note this service is not affiliated with Indiana University.
- American Foundation for Suicide Prevention